The Powder Room


Saturday, January 8, 2011

Art Exhibit At A Mansion (outfit)

Good Evening Vintage Lovers,
Today I went to a mansion that was built in the early 1890's, to see my friend Marisa's Art gallery show. It was SO much fun!! She looked SO pretty with her black and white vintage cocktail dress! Her art work was really creative!!!! Truly one of a kind!
After that my family and I went out to eat dinner, and had a stroll downtown!
Here's some pictures that we took!!





the mansion right now

mansion in the 20's


Marisa! and me!!


I am wearing a 1950's grey wool dress, with 50's powder pink clutch, white 50's clip on earrings, pink vintage brooch, and seam stockings!!
My vintage facial is coming up on Monday! So stay tuned!!
Tootles
Miss Amethyst

3 comments:

  1. what a pretty mansion and your outfit too....I wanted to ask you around how long is your fringe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mansion looks fantastic, and you look adorable. No pics of the art?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies
    Vildes Verden- unfortunately , we were not allowed to take pictures of them :(

    Help Kitten- well i do have a bettie fringe, i would say its about anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 inches long. But it so easy to cover up it up when i want my page boy hair style. I find that having some sort of fringe can give you lots of versatile styles. thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ..make my day!